[A83] Re: Symbolic Manipulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Symbolic Manipulation

No NO No!  That's not what I mean.  What I mean by symbolic manipulation
is where you can type in a function and add or subtract or do whatever and
it would show me it in terms of variables and not an answer.

Examples:

x+2=0
I want to add c and have it give me this:

x+2+c=c

OR
I want to differentiate x^2 and have it give me 2*x.  Do you understand
now?  Sorry for the confussion.
-DG-