[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Mike,

I'll give you a little advice... Go do something usefull with your live (ie.
download the source of ZTetris and release it in name of Hayes OR do
somthing you havn't done already), but STOP bothering us with your stupid
crap!!