[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Ummm right,
    First off let me say this, you are totally insane. In case you haven't
noticed, basic is good for some things (math programs mostly), but not
shells. If you want to make a shell learn some asm! Next, get a good host
for your website and a new design while you're at it. Don't even think of
becoming president. You shouldn't nuke countries, unless you would like to
see a nuclear holocaust. Lastly, don't kill asm legends then you want have
any fun games to play on your calculator during school (Which I know you do,
because considering your low intellect it is obvious that you don't pay
attention in class).

My two tanks of napalm
        -Joe