[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from the Hays Games Company

Yes, this all sounds.....SO(sarcastic) fearsome and all, but the question is,
is how are you planning on selling a product that no one cares about?

ok, your new os runs something like this:
{function to select program}
{get program's name from a stored string(use sub(}
{put that in ans}
{and then run zasmload}

great program...
lets see...
1->B
Repeat C
Repeat Ans
Getkey
End
Ans->A
B-(A=25)(B>1)+(A=34)(B<lJUNK(1))
Text(6B,1,">
(A=21)->C
End
Sub(Str1,8B,8
prgmZASMLOAD

gasp! thats there os!(simplified some, but i was just making that up as i
went)
and yes, I am almost 100% certain that that works, and that it will probably
run faster then these guys attemp at the shell

Hey guys, take a hint, you won't do any of those, not without some big time
backing, and you certainly arn't going to get that here.

Also, how do you expect to make a Z80 calculator, when you don't even know
how to program in assembly? what do you think that the os is made entirely
out of basic(which the os runs)? So, in all and all, grow up. Please. Oh, and
your webpage..let me say....it is good for laughs...cause it sucks that badly.