[A83] Re: help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: help!

Isn't it alo possible to load/convert the values into the floating point  "registers" op1,op2,etc, do the divisions, and then return?

In the TIOS'when you calculate, something like this is done too... (okay, it works exclusively with fp's, and
I imagine convertin 16 bit values into fp numbers and back could be a real pain (and slow). But it is an idea.

--Peter Martijn