[A83] Re: To Dan Weiss, concerning DWEdit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: To Dan Weiss, concerning DWEdit

The short "how to use" explaination of dwedit.inc:

Begin your program with:

#include "dwedit.inc"
tTitle: .db "Title goes here",0
lblstart:

(this replaces all the header junk)

The include file also includes shortcuts:
_getcsc keys (keynames start with g, like g2nd or gLeft...),
Direct Input Keys

It also includes all the TI83 and TI83+ rom calls.  (bcalls)

Also has TI82 support.  To use the TI82 support, some rom calls like getcsc,
getkey, ldhlind need to be icall()ed instead of bcall()ed.