[A83] Re: CREATEPICT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: CREATEPICT

Hmm, I just reread my response, and that may sound confusing with the fact
that you want to copy the graphical Data in gbuf to your Pic, so it may seem
logical to use (gbuf). But I should also add about the function of LDIR. This
command copies blocks of bytes from one location to another as you may know,
and the important thing to remember is you are passing Addresses through HL
(the source) and DE (the destination), and LDIR will take care of extracting
and copying the data from (HL) to (DE), for BC number of bytes, but it
requires the starting addresses, not the data within those memory locations.

-Jason_K