[A83] Collision detection Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Collision detection Routine

Hey everyone!  I'm rather new to the list and programming in z80 altogether.  I've made a couple simple programs and ports and now I'm working on something bigger than I have ever tried before, Snood for Ion.  I am unsure whether you have played it before, but it is a rather addicting reverse Tetris-like game where you shoot different shaped "snoods" (for lack of a better word) up and they can bounce off the walls and stick to the ceiling or another snood.  The problem i am having is developing an adequate collision/bouncing/sticking routine.  Is this even possible?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for you time,
Steve