[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

Sorry, but my msg wasn't directed to you, thing is you were the last msg I
read, so when I did reply it seemed to be directed to you, I'm really
sorry....

When I wrote the msg I was explaining that you could, and why Joe let the
header be 1 of 2 ways...
well.. I tried explaining, but it's not easy to explain....