[A83] Re: Thanks!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Thanks!

Subsequently, get Rom 1.12 off your calc, that's the evil virus causing these
types of hangs.
Believe me, I had it frequently when I was using Rom 1.12. I returned to Rom
1.10, and I haven't had any problems since!!!

--Peter Martijn

To whoever wrote this:
>Subject:
>         [A83] Re: That's Right, it Still Doesn't Work!
>     Date:
>         Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:53:04 EST
>    From:
>         SOCCERK121@aol.com
>     To:
>         assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>Try not tabbing over the first three lines

what do you mean???
when I had these problems I didn't know of the del/clear + on stuff  (maybe I
did try it, but it failed, i can't remember correctly)
but a classmate of mine did "fix" my calc by rubbing the first three lines

--Peter Martijn