[A83] Re: A small thing I found With the Getcsc code you gave me Weiss

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: A small thing I found With the Getcsc code you gave me Weiss

You ran waitkey twice.

First you called it,
After the call waitkey line is the actual waitkey, which got executed.  Put
a ret after the call waitkey if the last thing you plan to do is call
waitkey.