[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

Whats your problem man ?! You should "just calm down, take a deep breath,
and" LEARN HOW TO READ. I fully agreed with Steve, and if I pasted this quote
from Joe's website, it was to clarify the situation, since a few people
were not sure about the 'ret' and the 'xor a' stuff...
I don't even want to continue on this, my previous email message is still here
so you can read another time. Every thing is in there.

 - Jean Carot