[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

well it probably just copies the code instead of doing relocation (just like
it handles a hex-program)... your program would run, but there is no
write-back...

Follow-Ups: References: