[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: I need help with Ion programming now

>From: "yhean" <yhean@lycos.com>
Infact, Steve was right about the 'ret' and 'xor a'. If you just calm down,
take a deep breath, and THINK a bit, you'll notice that just a little logic
will solve the question.

The fact that you can put a 'xor a' when you don't use ion library calls, is
just so that you can make the program run under TI-OS too!
infact if you run a prog from TI-OS and the first statement is 'ret' the
program will return immediately, thus avoiding calling the NOT load ion
library calls in which place there is random code, and if there was an 'xor
a' instead, the call WOULD take place, and PROBABLY result in a crash!!!!

hope this made it clear...

If you don't believe me, just ask Joe Wingbermuehle, he will probably tell
you...