[A83] Re: 89 trouble!! (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 89 trouble!! (OT)

At 16:24 2001-03-08, you wrote:

>Once again there must be a miscommunication.  Number one I looked all
>through my graphlink software as in the one that came with my cable and it
>didn't have anything I searched almost every topic in the contents list
>and it wasn't there.  Now maybe the problem is that my software is out of
>date, if so then so be it.  So I did do what you said.  Now I really find
>it quite rude that you call me an idiot when you don't get the fact that I
>do know how to press F1 and get a help menu.  I also asked my friend for
>help and he couldn't get it to work either.  So you need to seriously get
>that chip off your shoulder or you may really hurt someone someday.  I
>forgive you for calling me an idiot but that is not the way to make
>friends.
>
>-Direct G-

Yeah I know, my tone was unnecessary rough. Sorry about that.
I had a bad day, but thats no excuse. Actually the first version of it was
even more rude, but I edited it to be less so, but I guess I still was too
rude.
What ticked me off was this about you don't have time with us not helping
you fast enough.
If I got paid for sitting here helping you I wouldn't have been, but now I
actually took time that I could do better stuff on just to help, just
because you were to lazy to look it up yourself. (I actually looked up the
info on www.ti.com before replying, the same you could have done)
I hope you have downloaded a new version and got it to work now.

///Olle