From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Henk Poley
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 12:55 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Malloc

Uhm, with all these app things around, the problem is you don't have
writeback, normaly you should have enough memory in the safemem areas, but
has somebody already thought of something like a malloc routine? (to
dynamicaly allocate memory, in a (temp-)file for example).

Anyways, while adding app-support to the z88dk, where should I store the
(temporary) vars used by the startupcode? In a way that the user has as
much normal memory areas free (to put in there own vars), I need only about
50-100 bytes.

	Henk Poley