[A83] Re: App signing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: App signing

> Van: Gavin Olson <gtolson@snet.net>
>
> >> Forgot to mention, I asked TI for the rabsig source (calcsig.c),
> >> now to see if I really get it from them :-)
> >
> >I see you have looked some further inside the exes themselves, also
found
> >the html-page with a commercial about lipstick? Any idea what it's doing
> >there? Probably a joke from Ti programmers ;-)
> >
> >Or just to fill their fillapp-program?
>
> Whatever it takes to fill the full 16K :-)

Uhm, sorry, but the fillapp program is a DOS32 program, not a Flash-app...
It's probably used to fill your .hex file up to the next 16k 'barrier'. If
you want to see what I'm talking about, download the files Hyperbyte send a
link to, and hex-edit (..read-only..) the fillapp.exe (btw: it's somewhat
illegal, but since you probably don't know anything about x86
(dis)assembly, never mind.)

	Henk Poley