[A83] Re: App signing in linux :-(

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: App signing in linux :-(

This is how I figured out the signing process 'till now
(fixed width font)!!
{<utility>}
file

                        file (raw)

                       {fillapp} - Adds :020000020000FC\n on top of the file

               -------<----------->-------
               |                         |
        {rabsig 0104.key} - Makes        |
               |          signature,     |
               |      file is unmodified |
               |                         |
       signature (binary)                |
               |                         |
        {0x02,0x2D added to top of       |
         signature}                      |
              |                          |
        {convert} - makes signature hex  |
              |                          |
       signature (Intel Hex format)      |
              |                          |
              |                          |
              ---------->-----<-----------

                     {addHex} - Adds Hex signature after file,
                           |    but preserves intel hex style.
                           |    **See explanation**

                        *.app file

                     {GlHeader} - makes 8xk file