[A83] Free App signing key

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Free App signing key

Well, it seems Ti found out what we knew from the start:
There is no profit in selling educational signings for $100 :-)

Perhaps some of us who have expierience with programming APPS, can give us all a tutorial on how to convert our existing programs to apps.

Problem:

Now that everyone who wants to can create an app, it might give some problems
with user-space if everyone converts his 2k program to an application without
taking full advantage of the 16kb memory.
It might be an idea to set some guidelines (not rules!) about when to make
something an app or not...
Any expert ideas?

--Peter Martijn

Follow-Ups: References: