[A83] Re: H. Crap (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: H. Crap (OT)

In accordance with the prophecy, NeotwotripleO@cs.com uttered:

(snip)

> i wonder if your idea works

Oh how I wish to reply with a sarcasm. Now, it _could_ be that you're running
windows on your local computer, but that you edited .procmailrc on your
mailserver. However, I don't think so. Do you see? You need to have the program
'procmail' installed, and that is a unix program. Please upgrade your operating
system.

Linus
You're right, it needs bubble help to warn them. "Warning, the time 2:30am
occurs during the witching hour, and will be unavailable once a year. Blame
the cows."
                       -- Brandon Long, discussing the limitations of cron.