[A83] R: Re: **** Crap (OT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] R: Re: **** Crap (OT)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hyperbyte" <hyper@hysoft-automation.com>
To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>

> Forgot to tell:
> It sends all mail with Hays in the subject line to /dev/null or NULL.
> (It simply deletes them before delivery)

I think people could have guessed it!!
I mean already it's kinda obvious.. and since we are talking about ****, it
even MORE obvious that we want to delete it... BUT IT'S A SUPER COOL IDEA

> > eA very good question.
> > To prevent myself from responding to Hays' messages, I installed the
following
> > recipe in the top of my personal .procmailrc:
> >
> > :0
> > * Subject: .*Hays.*
> > /dev/null
> >
> > I suggest others (ticalc.org mailinglist administrators!!!! :-) install
this recipe too.

> > --Peter Martijn Kuipers
> >
> > (Now guess why I ****'ed the subject line :-)
> >

> > > Again, I ask, why do we even bother to respond to these immature
children?

it's fun... but it wastes loads of time!!

only problem.. they will then stop putting **** in their subject lines and
put H A Y S instead or something.. so the admins of the mailing list should
block anything that has choad_22 in the from section and that contains HAYS,
or Mike Smith anywhere in name and message text!!

That would be great if they did... or they could filter it and make a
separate list> JUNK Mail Mailing list... and who wants to laugh at hays just
subscribes to that list :)

-Nicolas Gilles