[A83] FWD: Soory about that letter guys...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] FWD: Soory about that letter guys...

I think you all need to see what Dustin Davis has just mailed me:

>Hi,
>Im sorry for that mean spirited letter I sent
>you on the mailing list.  In all actuallity,
>I love you and want to have sex with you cause
>I'm a fag and would greatly appricieat it if
>you let me suck on your huge dick.  Thiaghagh
>aghgaragh sorry I was choking on cum.  Any-
>way, think it over and send me a nude pic of
>you!
>
>XOXOXOXOXOXO
>Dustin Davis

This is an outrage.  We encourage Dustin to leave this mailing list right
now, because he is a bad influence to the kids.

Hays Games Company