[A83] Re: Cerebrus?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Cerebrus?

Okay, first of all I'm making 3 assumptions:
1 - "Ceremrus" was actually supposed to be "Cerberus"
2 - "Dolbert" was actually supposed to be "Dilbert"
3 - proofreading isn't one of your stronger areas

That said, in one strip early in the history of Dilbert, the Boss's
secretary was named Miss Cerberus (part of the Willy the Mail Boy series,
yes).  Since then, however, the secretary's name has been Carol.  She's
still just as mean, though.

Eric Tollefson
CmdrERT01@yahoo.com