[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

At 16:37 2001-06-05, you wrote:

>     I have in fact been able to fill the entire screen with BLODs, but I
>wont take credit for how it was managed.  Someone sent it (I think directly
>to me, in relation to Calcsys, but it may have been to the list), but I
>don't remember their name.  Just output (to port 10h of course) 1Ch, then
>1Fh, then repeat until the screen is full of blue lines.  It doesn't help
>you control them too much I think, but it's something.

Does this randomly put lines? Some lines is drawn twice?
That is, is it a fixed number of times you have to run the loop, or you
have to run it different amount of times everytime, or run it until you are
statistically sure it is full?

about getting it out of test mode, that someone asked, I don't remember.
Maybe someone with this fresh in mind could say :)
A guess is though to just send it 03h to turn on, or maybe first 02h to
turn it off, and then 03h.
Maybe it pops out of it on any non-settestmode write.
I don't know, just try around :)

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: