[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Here we go again BLODs

At 10:13 2001-06-05, you wrote:

>Hello again everyone,
>
>I'm still thinking about putting the BLODs (those who know what I mean are
>the ones I need help from ;-) to good use. Is there any way to BLOD the
>whole TI83 screen and write normal B/W pixels to it? I don't think VTI
>offers a good emulation of the BLODs, so I'll probably need to test it out
>on my real calcs. But before I do that, I want to make sure that I have some
>code that *will* definitely work, so I can check if it works or not (weird
>sentence). Is anyone able to write some code that should BLOD the screen and
>put some normal bits on the screen?
>
>Thanks in advance and sorry for not letting it go,
>Frank

You do know that there are often different names for the same programming
technique out there?
If you at least briefly explained what it is you want, instead of using an
obscure abbrevation, the chances for you to get help greatly increases.
At least write out what the abbrevation stands for :)
(even people never heard of the term "BLOD" might be able to help if they
first know what the hell BLOD is. There is to much strange names for simple
things out there :)

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: