[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

> Van: Xavier LaRue <paxl@ca.inter.net>
>
> > *Access Doorways NT Wireless Networks (for 4 Player Games)
>
> Funnie thing...... in asm that should be possible but very very difficult
but
> in BASIC that is IMPOSSIBLE

Actually it has already been done in assembly (ti82/83/85/86, dunno about
83+) it works via Philips I2C network. You could connect 255 machines (aka
calcs I2C chips, etc.) via the 'standard' way, and about 10000 with the
'extended' version (because of adress space).

Althought they have only tested it with three calcs, they couldn't collect
more of them...

Search for MBUS, and you'll find the routines I'm talking about.

	Henk Poley