[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

I think the whole Hays corpo. is fag. You dare to call Bill a f*g, look at
yourself in the mirror you motherfucking-big-ass-weenie, you can't even
program in basic. I think it's sick to make games in basic, with those
provoking messages like "Write Joe Wingbermeuhle's on 5 basic games", and
such, games you say are for sos are just in BASIC. What or who gives you the
right to act as stupid as that, FAT guy(no offence) you suck. I've never
seen a webpage that is as ugly and inefficient as yours. YOUARESICK