[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

Root/Great Overall Dictator replies:
> > *Access Doorways NT Wireless Networks (for 4 Player Games)
>
> Funnie thing...... in asm that should be possible but very very difficult but
> in BASIC that is IMPOSSIBLE

Sounds kind of like the radiolinks, no?

> > *Anything else you can imagine
>
> I have an idea ...... Emulate an color screen :)

Now if they used ASM, that wouldn't need to be done, although a bunch of blue
lines isn't that fun, and can't be done in pure basic.

James L.

btw, I programmed a better graphical basic shell in about 8 hours, This is a
group of sad sad people who want attention.

> Hope you'll understand we don't want your Official Statement on an assembly
> mailling list ...... OK

Ti calc should have a ti-jokes list.

--
If you get multiple copies, delete them, or go fix kmail on alphas ;)