[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Another Official Statment from the Hays Corporation

do you have an attention deffiency?
does your mom not hug you enough or something?

because i must say, it does appear that you post messages on the list for
the sole reason of getting flammed

you know what the responses are going to be yet you do it anyways...

even though it is good for a laugh, yes, GROW UP!

Ryan Cullan