[A83] Re: Official Calm Down from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Calm Down from the Hays Corporation

*after downloading the 83 gold thingy, from them, Un grouped it, looking at
code...* well that was a waist, i could wip up something much better, not
even use half the code, in basic that is.  I'm going to say this, they use
asm, true they probably copied it from the asm guru, sence thats what they
are, contrast changer, and turn off the calc, which isn't that hard.  the
doorways does infact need the graph link unless you want to copy way too many
lines for what it does.

my tip? don't download, waist of time and bandwidth.