[A83] Re: Official Statment from Hays president Andy Morgans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official Statment from Hays president Andy Morgans

What a freaking moron!  This guy uses the freaking .TIF format for images!!!
  Only total morons even bother with the crap that is the .TIF format!

Speaking of total morons, how's Doorways XP coming along?  Your site needs
more news!