[A83] Re: Online Programming Guides?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:03 PM 6/2/01 EDT, you wrote:
>I just bought a TI-83+, and besides the book that comes with it, are there
>any sites online that offer good tutorials on BASIC programming and
>Z80/Assembly (Ion/MirageOS) programming? Also, anyone know where to buy
books
>dealing with above subjects?

For BASIC, you just kinda look in the programming guide in the back of the
guidebook when you need a command to do something.  For ASM, most people
say ASMGuru/IG.  THey come together along with the compilers and linkers
that you will need in IonPak from ticalc.org.  ASMGuru covers basic nostub
programming, and IG handles the special stiff for using Ion.