[A83] Re: Interupts on TI-83 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interupts on TI-83 Plus

It's easy enough to make the ROM think that the last key pressed was enter...

 ld a,skEnter
 ld (kbdScanCode),a    ;I believe this is the symbol name...

That way you can use the keyboard port all you want and still ensure that the home screen doesn't misinterpret already held-down keys.  If you disable interrupts before exiting, you're just asking for trouble.