[A83] Re: ticalc.org - 83+SE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ticalc.org - 83+SE

Root/Great Overall Dictator replies:
> Is ticalc.org going to add an 83+SE archive anytime soon?

My guess is no. The TI83+ and the 83+SE use the same well everything except
hardware. (if tios>=1.13)  Same software, and rom calls, so unlike the 83
everything is binary, hex, etc compatible. The only problem I can see is that
most 'regular' 83+ users (myself included) still use tios 1.12, and some of
the rom calls aren't there.

James L

PS I don't have a SE, so if I shot myself in the foot, correct me nicely pls.

--
If you get multiple copies, delete them, or go fix kmail on alphas ;)

Follow-Ups: References: