[A83] Re: Remote control of a calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Remote control of a calc

you have to send a series of bytes...  you can look at the source of some
program by Dan Englender: RemoteCalc

all you have to do though is send a series of bytes (TI-protocol of course
:) ) which should be (If I remember correctly!) :  03h  87h  <keycode>

where keycode is the code given by GetKey ROM call... not sure what the
other calc returns once this is sent though.. try it with 2 calcs and
calcsys link console :)

-Nicolas Gilles