[A83] Game Development / Game Design for TIs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Game Development / Game Design for TIs

Hello All.
I’m not usually post anything in this list… but I want
today.

First of all sorry about my extraterrial English as
you can see.. but its what have in this moment…
Second I’m post this in the 83-list because I think
that is one of the lists with more people.
Third, excuse me if I’m stupid with all what I will say

So.. Game Development / Game Design for TI’s ….
I think we have now lots of tutorials in assembly, in
basic, lots of possibilities to work in any language
(asm/basic). We have now lots (not so many) of people
that put all of your free time making games for TI’s
and this games are starting appear…

But I think some games need more complexion not in the
programming, but in the story and background, GFX and
maybe SFX (Graphic/Sound Effects)

So.. I think some people need make tutorials about
game development and game design in order do improve
the interest of a game, some of the games start to be
extremely arcade, I mean, like Tetris, just press
second to play, and play, game over and play again…. I
am not say that I don’t like tetris or other puzzle
games but they don’t make people dream and think in
the story, for other side, some RPGs don’t have so
good graphics and some have any really story board.
(Like some one (of all) of ARPG games)

I think this happen because some games are made only
by programmers/coders and or the coders spend time
programming or think in the game and make sprites for
the game…

TI’s need more GFX artists, and the programmer need to
have good theories of game development / Design if he
are make it alone.

If you want some ideas about the development design
and code, for those o don’t know:

www.gamedev.net
www.flipcode.com

Game don’t need be just press second to play

Thanks all, I will apologise your comments

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail