[A83] Sender IDs and 0x23

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Sender IDs and 0x23

I have been trying to figure out how to send flash (apps, programs, os) to
the 83+ and lately the 73.
If you don't know the format of ti's link packets look up the TI-8x(+) Link
Guides (on ticalc)

Basically for the 8x (excuding the 89)
82=TI-82 sender
83=TI-83
etc
73=TI-83+
74=TI-73
07=Computer to 73
73 computer to 83+
03,04 computer to 83 and 82

But when I try to send apps (from looking via calcsys
tiglsw to either) It sends a packet with id of 0x23 and then some extra stuff
(don't have either one with me right now)

something like
23 xx 19 00 xx xx xx 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 xx xx
(sorry about that, this is my very faulty memory)

Anyone know what the 0x23 id is, because it sends the (to flash) 83+ stuff as
usual. (74 C9/09 etc)

James L

PS Does anyone know of something like calcsys's link console for 86 or 89?