[A83] BLODs [Ti83-]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] BLODs [Ti83-]

I've found a 'new way' to generate BLODs (the so called "Blue Line Of
Death"). Get yourself sm1.zip (a Super Mario world) from Ticalc.org, it'll
contain sm1.8xp, a levelset from which the docs say they'll work on both
Ti83- and Ti83+.

Then set TiLP's "File type checking, Security level:" to "none", and send
the file to your Ti83-, see the BLOD... (You might need to reset your calc
first to actualy see it, this might also happen in the proces of sending it
the first time...)

Pressing [2nd]+[On] and [On] generates new BLODs at the same spot

BTW: All Mario levels designed on the Ti83+ won't work on the Ti83-... So
when is Sam Heald making a conversion tool?

I've also managed to get this sm1.8xp file (without the BLODs) onto my
Ti83-, by first transfering it onto my VTI, and then via the link (switched
to LPT2, although I only have an LPT1 [bug in VTI it seems]) to my real
calc. Then I sended Ion.83g and Mario.83p over, and it nicely said "no
levels found"...

	Henk Poley