[A83] Re: Stacking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Stacking

Good point, I had written the message before I thought well.
Point of concern is that you must remember to put the stack pointer at the
END of the memory block, in the example case:
ld sp,plotsscreen+300h

If you don't, then PUSHES :-) will corrupt other data.

Thanks for the correction.
--(Peter-Martijn)