[A83] R: Re: Why are there so few ASM math programs for 83(+)?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] R: Re: Why are there so few ASM math programs for 83(+)?

Often? I'd say more than that !!

I mean for example you need to take  in var X and do something to it...

Input "Num:", X
(2*X*3)*( X - 1)

In basic you just write it out...
In ASM well, pure asm it's much harder to do. you have to decompose all the
steps of the operation... and the input is already very tideous to do
(although that should be solved in the near future) ....
or you could from your ASM create a basic file that does that... but there
is the possibility of a ERR:Break
or you could put it into a temp functions var and parse it...
there are many ways.. but TI-BASIC is the simplest :)