From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Dan Englender
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 3:02 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: What the heck is RST???

Well, unless I misunderstood, he only needs to swap the pages to read a bit
of data from the ROM page (which he can stick on the stack, or some other
place still accessible while the RAM page is out).  Once he's done doing
that, he can swap back in the RAM page, and use all ROM calls like usual.
And like Michael said, most ROM calls use RAM areas, and they get pretty
long if you want to put the *whole thing* in your application.

-Dan Englender

Follow-Ups: References: