[A83] Re: What the heck is RST???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: What the heck is RST???

Figures that they'd make it different on each. How fun. I guess that's what
bcall NzIf83Plus is for. Nice of TI to mention that call in their Silver
Edition addendum but not include it in ti83plus.inc. Does anyone know where
to get a later ti83plus.inc than what's included with the SDK? It doesn't
include bunches of equates that ARE mentioned in the SDK manual and
addendum, not to mention ones not included.....

For example, you can use the following bcall to allow silent linking without
having to use _getkey:

@loop	in	a,[0]
	and	3
	cp	3
	jr	z,@nlnk
	bcall	$4A1A
@nlnk	halt
	bcall	_GetCSC
	cp	skenter
	jr	z,@exit
	; test for various keys here
	jr	@loop

Anyway, Peter's routine should be able to be modified to use port 7, and
then it wouldn't have to be copied into RAM.