From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Henk Poley
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 7:19 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: statvars...??? [Ti83+]

What mem-areas are used by Ion on the Ti83 anyways? I hate it that Joe
didn't document his shells like the others (exept Bill Nagel) did...

Could my interrupt-problem be related to that?

BTW: I found out what the 'bug' is when using the MirageOS interrupt with
the z88dk, the MirageOS interrupt probably *only* does a "exx \ ex
af,af"... [Most] z88dk programs also uses the shadow registers, so the
interrupt program should save them [too], like push/pop'ing them on the
stack.
To fix this I now just install my own interrupt, also when compiling for
MirageOS.

	Henk Poley