[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthMod

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthModulation

><warning, disclaimer: Read this if you are in a pesky mood, or
>have a grudge against our local List-Jester ("Nar" for the Dutch people)
>>from the company we all like so very much (not!).
>
>Don't read this if you really like Hays.
>(i.e. Read this ;) >
>

>Something wonderful has happened today.
>the Hays Games Company website is taken down!
>
>if you choose Hays Game Company at Hays website
(<geocities>/hayscorporation), You get a wonderful "this site has been
removed message"

>some more crap code:
>
>instead of
>#include "ti83plus.inc"
>bcall(_clrLCDFull),
>
>Hays does: (well, they would )
>#include "haysinclude.crap"
>
>ld b,00
>ld b,b

;in my opinion, this (ld b,b) is too useless. In this way you can make
endless junk. However, the rest is cool.