[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthMod

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Official H**s Replacement Commands & Questions & PulseWidthModulation

Thanks for the explanation.
This should work

#define WAIT ei\ halt\ djnz $-2    ; hey, that's cool!
begin:
    ld b,0
loop:
    bcall(_getky)
    cp kDown
    inc b \ ret            ;This isn't
    jr nz,notdown    ;all correct
notdown:                ;I'm afraid
    cp kUp                ;
    jr nz,notup           ;
    dec b \ ret            ;
notup:
    cp kClear
    ret z
    ld a,$C3    ;off    You're right, I forgot the $
    out($00),a
    push bc    ;added
    WAIT
    pop bc    ;added