Re: A83: Flashing a VTI-83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Flashing a VTI-83+

Not to confuse you my friend, I do know some ASM and am here to learn more
about it so I can some day I can create applications that make my
calculator more powerful that the 92's.(Yes I'm at least 75% insane though
some of my friends would swear That sanity runs from me.)  You say why
should I spend all of this time and effort when I can just buy the
calculator.  I say I'm a college bound music maker that's gotta pay the
bills.  In simple terms bugging you all is "free"* and It is only helping
my already good logic skills.

-Direct G-