Van: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org [mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]Namens Matthew
Verzonden: zaterdag 27 januari 2001 17:06
Aan: Ti-Assemby
Onderwerp: A83: Getkey + 2nd + on

How can I stop my program quitting if 2nd and on are pressed during the execution of getkey?  I would also like apd to keep working.  I've tried to find the answer to this question at ticalc but failed.  All I found is the question itself, not the answer.  I hope that it is possible and would like to thank anybody that replies.