A83: Re: Is anybody planning to release a Mario game for 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Is anybody planning to release a Mario game for 83+

There is Sqrxz for the TI-83.  What's wrong with that?  The source code is
available, so if you were too lazy to write one from scratch, you could
(with permission from Jimmy Mardell) modify the graphics, code and levels so
that it was more Mario-ish.  Although, he might get upset that you want to
turn his wonderful game into another Mario clone :)