Van: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]Namens D Weiss
Verzonden: zondag 31 december 2000 16:33
Aan: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Onderwerp: Re: A83: multi-line text

I don't think Lenter works with the graph screen.  What does it equate to?
(maybe it only functions with strcopy?)

If you look at the code to ZTetris, you can see functions like FastVPuts,
which is:

FastVputs:
ld (pencol),de
bcall(_vputs)
ret

(DE is the coordinates, hl is the text pointer)

This only works with RAM programs.