From: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Cybeross@aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2001 12:37 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

In a message dated 12/31/00 11:58:28 PM Central Standard Time,
choad_22@hotmail.com writes:

http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/index.html

I can't believe this.  Limitations in SOS cause all your programs to have
zero graphics?  Maybe you should use your own magnificent shell to run
better
games without limitations.  I am aware that the ti-83 has some limits to
what
it can do, but games like Galaxian can be run on SOS and they far exceed
guessing a random number.  Here's a motto for you guys...
"You can fool some of the people all of the time...  Those are the schmucks
we're after."

-Ross Palmer (TCPA)
icq#65081425
http://tcpa.calc.org/